Wednesday 17 April 2013

.....reasons to be cheerful.....

...despite spring only lasting
 for a day here...
...i have lots of lovely reasons to be cheerful...

...these lapin and me cuties are half price in
..i have admired them from afar for a while...
...so couldn't resist a bargain
(currently residing in my daughters room pretending they are hers!)
...then a lovely little parcel arrived from
..i love everything she makes 
and treated myself to this lavender bag
 and little button card dollies....
..as if that wasn't exciting enough...
i won the giveaway at 
thank you hesta i love my new yarn bag...

....and i very rarely win anything...

...but i did also win a big cuddly black cat
in one of those 'grabber' games
 in the arcade last week...
....now that IS lucky!


look at this amazing fabric...
...sadly not won in a prize...
 but a new wardrobe investment for the summer from the label'nice things'....

come on summer....let's just skip spring...


....oh hang on....
..better finish off easter first...
...i found LEFTOVERS!!!!!
x

9 comments:

  1. You are the funniest! Is that a word....XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win. Love your finds! We camp in the mountains from time to time so your fabric speaks volumes to me :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought KP one of those Lapin dolls for her birthday at full price! A yellow one as it was her favourite colour but it seems I'm out of touch, blue is now the in colour!
    June

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cuties are adorable, not surprised you couldn't resist and loving that caravan fabric. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a load of loveliness!!! I adore that camping fabric!!! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the win, and I love that camping fabric!
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~ Ooh your post has sent us all in a little rush about spending spree this morning! Via Urban urban fitters! ~ the best time is to wait for their sale.. So lovely are those 'wee' lapin dollies!~ thanks for sharing! Love Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do make my self laugh, some times Miss Squirrel! My family always say I speak in my very own language....Of course it should be URBAN OUTFITTERS! I am just glad I didn't type FRITTERS! Olivia travelled to Manchester yesterday by chance...But I know she was going into the store! haha! I am keeping fingers and toes crossed! Lapin dollies here we come..... ~ Have a Friday as lovely as YOU are! Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of reasons to be cheerful here! I love that fabric. x

    ReplyDelete

....thank you so much for leaving a comment...i love to hear from you....x