Wednesday 15 May 2013

...squirrel adventure....

....i'm going on a journey....
....a little adventure....


....i'm going home alone....

...leaving the squirrels 
for a day and a night....
to stay with my parents...


..to visit the 
organised by the amazing
...i've wanted to go for years 
so i'm very excited!
...i was also very excited to receive 
this quilty bundle of joy
from donna flower this week...
..i wasn't sure what i was going to make..
...but this is what happened...
..squirrel dolly brooches of course!
(did you spot the little silver acorns?)


...so now i'm all set for my travels
...my bag is packed ready to go...
***
...do follow my day at the Eridge Fair
on my Instagram account....

...come with me...
..as i snuffle around the stalls tomorrow...!
see you there!
x


13 comments:

  1. I love that top photo! And those brooches are SO cute! :-)
    Have fun.....
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh how fabulous! Have a wonderful time, and can't wait to see what you get up to ...

    Love the brooches too!

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful time.X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the brooches, very cute. Have a fab time x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those brooches, have fun!
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to here about your fabby adventures ... have fun. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will keep my phone with me all day tomorrow and will eagerly be checking instagram
    ..Have a lovely lovely day

    daisy .xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds a fab way to spend a day..love your little brooches
    Enjoy
    Thea x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a fabby time,looking forward to following your day on IG.
    Love the dolly broaches,i ve a thing for acorns too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I'm jealous - I've heard it's great! Have a lovely time x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you have a great time away! Love the brooches....especially on your CK bag. Oh by the way my hubby absolutely loved his badger (he wears a little scarf) that you made.....many thanks!
    Natalie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I squeeze in your bag too? Have a lovely time Sweetheart! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I am so excited for you......have the most wonderful time.
    Love V

    ReplyDelete

....thank you so much for leaving a comment...i love to hear from you....x