Thursday 10 October 2013

...keeping trim.....

...meet my lovely mr.bubblehead....
...i breifly introduced you in my previous post....
...but here he is proving his worth...
...because he very much DOES have a purpose...
...i seem to have an ever-increasing collection of ribbons and trims...
...and he is keeping order for me...
...i found this pretty trim
 in 'the works' yesterday...
....i had also picked up this blouse...
(have a bit of a collar thing going at the moment)....
(not from 'the works' mind you!)
...whilst unpacking my shopping...
..i had a little inspirational moment...
.....all set for my girly lunch date today!
nothing is safe from embellishments in this house!
x









7 comments:

  1. Wow I love that trim and what a wonderful match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty blouse, and a great use for Mr Bubble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous....enjoy your lunch....where are you off to and without me??????
    d xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for storing all those ribbons and trims! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. just brilliant...transforms that shirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice to get dressed up for lunch..

    ReplyDelete

....thank you so much for leaving a comment...i love to hear from you....x